Passing Time

I often wonder where the time went to. It was four months ago that the insanity started, and here it's August, I'm working my tail end off, and my daughter is growing more every single day. And sometimes all I have to do is close my eyes to relive those wonderful moments. Where Morgan is running back to my arms across the grass, laughing. And right when I scoop her up into my arms, she snuggles her head against my shoulder.

I miss my baby girl. I want her back in my arms, to wake up to her smiling face and watch her sleep at night. There are people that say you're never complete until you find your other half. I have to disagree. You're never complete until you have a child and you know what it means to walk around with your heart outside of your chest.

Comments

Popular Posts