"Like I Said, It's Complicated."

Isn't it always so very complicated? Whether it's life, school, love, relationships, or pretty much anything else that can distract our minds. I was never that good with online classes, I don't know why I thought I would be able to do this class. And here I am, just figuring out that some of the most major assignments that are needed for the credits are due today. I've had almost two weeks to work on them, and with the distractions of starting another job, getting ready to go back to court again for this custody battle, and dealing with a daughter that just seems so much more detached every time she comes back from her dad's.

Part of me is wondering if it really is a good idea to continue with this whole school thing right now. I fully plan on continuing with school, and someday getting my degree, but I'm really trying to keep my nerves calm so that I can logically think through all this shit. It's driving me crazy, having so much on my plate. And I know that it won't get better the longer I wait. So do I just suck it up, continue with all the bullshit, or do I just do a technical school thing, get a good job that pays well, and THEN continue on my normal college education?

Ugh. It's all so very complicated.

Comments

Popular Posts