Think Before You Speak

Let me ask you something. Again. I know, I like to ask questions. But anyways, give me your opinion on this:

Say you leave a list of things you want done around the house for your significant other, because you're going to be gone all day and they're staying at home. Right when you get to work/school/whatever, you receive a text message saying: "You want me to shine your shoes while I'm at it?" First text message of the day. How are you supposed to take that?

Forgive me for this, but I really feel the need to vent. Jesse is ALWAYS telling me to think before I speak, because I don't think about how what I say will affect him *forgive the frustrated eye rolling* and then I get the hypocritical side of the bargain. I called him as soon as I received that text message, and he "sincerely" said that he was being serious, but he also wanted to remind me that I needed to think about the fact that he's watching our daughter, cleaning the house every single day (this just frustrates me to no end, because there really isn't any OBVIOUS improvements most of the time when I come home. DO I HAVE THE WORD "GULLIBLE" WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD????), looking for a job (where the %$@! is that proof??), and out of the "long" list I made the only one he didn't do on a regular basis was make dinner. The last time I remember him making dinner was October of 2008. Yeah, he's helped me make dinner, but he's never made it himself.

I so want to spew all sorts of profanity right now.

Really, Jesse. Think before you speak, you hypocrite.

Comments

Popular Posts