Hey Little Girl

This is the love of my life:

She came into my life on August 2, 2009, and she has definitely changed it for the better. I am so thankful for my Morgana. From watching her walk around the room (even try to run)

to watching fireworks with her on Independence Day

to watch her play, either by herself or with her cousin, and just be so HAPPY


And every day, it keeps getting better. From having her wake me up just to talk to her mama, running towards me with the biggest smile on her face, playing "Where's the Baby?" as she eats breakfast in her high chair.

Oh, my little Morgana. I love you so much!! You are the best thing in my life, and if I lost everything but you, I would still be happy. You are my everything, little one.

You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like a bird (dizzy in my head), spin like a record crazy on a Sunday night! You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild. Oh, you make me smile.

Morgana, look what you've done to your mama! You went and stole my heart and made it your own!

I LOVE YOU!!! Way more than I can possibly ever describe in words.




Comments

Popular Posts