Prequel to Insantiy

Crap.

I don't even know what to write. Just goes to show you what kind of a day I had, right? On the good hand, I got to spend some time with my woman:

Who's AMAZING, by the way lol
File some court documents
AND!!! Get drug tested for a job. Boo yah.
I'm not even enthusiastic enough to add exclamation points. How lame is that?? Just goes to show you how tired I am.

Morgan wasn't looking like this today:

No, this was right before the fireworks started last night
Instead, she was being very opinionated when I didn't do what she wanted. Meaning she would start yelling, at the top of her lungs, and I would make her laugh by doing something stupid. HA!!

And, well, needless to say that now I'm tired after making a trip to Spokane for the day. And I get to return in two days. THAT will be exciting.

Comments

Popular Posts