The Art of Creeping

Well, now's the time to completely humiliate my friends. Although they probably won't care, but still. However many of you actually read this blog will now know what kind of strange people I have influenced, and to just what kind of lengths they will go to for sober fun.

Exhibit A:
"Creeping" down Center Street in Northport. Left to right: Joe, Kenney, Luke, Kody

After walking around singing "The Creep" by Lonely Island, either Kenney or Kody got the inspiration to creep down Center Street in Northport. But no, it didn't stop at just creeping. After playing ninja tag (a game that is sort of a combination of hide-and-seek and tag) for about two hours, Joe was hot. So he took off his shirt. Consequently, all the guys (minus Kenney) decided to go shirtless. Then the decision was made that it would be the most fun to creep down the street shirtless, and point at cars as they passed. Hence Exhibit A. HA!!

But, as usually happens as the night gets colder, the boys wanted shirts on.

Enter Exhibit B:
Joe, Kody, and Gabe trying to conserve body heat

Honestly, I don't know whether to laugh at this one or just become very mentally disturbed. The only thing I can really say is that Joe, Kody, and Gabe: best friends. That's the ONLY explanation for them trusting me enough to let me take this picture. Of course, when I told Joe that I was posting these pictures, his face did seem to drain of color. Oh well, it's all in the name of fun and games, isn't it?

I'll keep you posted on our shenanigans throughout this summer. Haha!!

Comments

Popular Posts