Opportunities

That's what the optomist in me wants to call everything that's happening in my life right now. But the pessimist keeps grumbling, "Yeah, that's what the stupid call complications." And it's really getting on my nerves how many "opportunities" seem to keep popping up.

I'm living in a house where one of my roommates doesn't want me there, because I'm too "obnoxious." And this is the kind of person that affects EVERYBODY. So even though we used to be friends before living in the same house, I'm being shunned by people that are still my friends whenever this certain roommate is around. That's no problem, I've had to deal with things like this before. I can do it again. We all have to be out of the house by the first of June, so I'll just move before then. Had a place lined up and everything.

That falls through. So now I'm back at square one, with no job, no place to move to, and no childcare to help me get a job. But, out of every storm, there is a rainbow. I'm not having to move out to the Valley, which is a good thing because it would be a pain bussing from there every day to look for work. Still, I'm also having to meet more people and check them out before I can come to a decision about where to move.

Opportunities. Yeah right. More like a pain in my ass. I just need to sit down, write out a list of things I NEED to do within the next few weeks, and I'm positive that after all that I'll be able to calm down instead of freak out like I really want to. All this is killing me. I just want a decision to be made without falling through, just once!! I'm getting so tired of disappointment right now, but I know that it'll all be over in about two weeks.

I just really want those two weeks done with already.

Freaking Friday the Thirteenth

Comments

Popular Posts