Re-Runs

All right. When I started this blog, I had just moved from Spokane to Cheney, and though things may have changed in the last two years, I'm pretty much back to square one in that department. I'm currently looking for another apartment, or at least a place to share with a roommate, and Natalie and I are still on REALLY good terms, so maybe it's a good thing that we're going our separate ways now.

I've got a couple places that seem really promising, even if one of them is out in the Valley, and the other on South Hill. I just keep thinking about how having roommates would affect Morgana, and how I really don't want to annoy people with a kid, but otherwise it's all going really well.

Okay, Morgan's about to start throwing a fit in the library, so I should probably sign off for now. I'm going up to Northport for the weekend, so I might get on tomorrow sometime to update. To whoever reads this: have a wonderful weekend!! lol

Comments

Popular Posts